Monday, April 6, 2009

Milano's busy day

Today Milano had a very busy day. It was my first full day back with her since my spring break trip to Mexico. Milano defintiley grew!! A big thanks go her puppy sitters that taught her "down" while I was gone. It's so cute when she does it. So far she knows "sit", "down", "shake", "hurry". Other commands that we have been working on are kennel, lets go, okay, and also having her hold her commands for a few seconds.

Our busy day started out with Milano playing with Shawn. After a good play session we went on a few outings. Milano was able to follow the good behavior of SD Caspin. We went to Old Sacramento and walked around some of the stores. Of course I didn't have my camera on a day that would have been perfect for pictures. Milano was great! There were a few quotes from the public today that are too good not to share. One girl walked past us and said "that puppy is so good, it didn't even bark at me when I walked by"..and then my favorite of the day, a girl being serious saying "I have $10, can I buy your puppy?" she was probably 17. I can't even wait to hear what else people have to say in the months to come ;)

After our outing Milano and I went to school, she again was awesome. She chewed on a bone under my desk for awhile before going to sleep. She is now passed out on the floor, it was a very busy day for her, but she acted like a pro. I'm so proud of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment