Thursday, April 9, 2009

Milano at Sac State



Milano has been a good student at Sac State. Today was her first day at class during the day and her first class using voice, the only other class she has been to has been my sign language class and she's just fallen asleep after chewing on a bone. It was interesting that it took her a little longer to fall asleep today, but this professor is pretty loud. She's sleeping at my feet as I type (I know great student on blogger during class ;)

I need to get Milano weighed, I'm guessing she's about 18 lbs. She is eating very well, all 3 cups a day. So far she knows "sit", "down", "shake", "lets go", "hurry", "okay" and she's still learning house manners. We haven't had any accidents in the house!! She's been such a nice puppy :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow - she is getting big fast! Congrats on a successful first day at school Milano.

    ReplyDelete