Saturday, June 6, 2009

Milano at the Monarchs


Today was opening game for the Monarchs! Milano handled everything very well, she's definitely a 4 month old puppy that acts about 18 months. If she just knew the rest of the commands, she would be ready to turn in ;) Arco is a great place to socialize the puppies. The staff is awesome and most people know me around the arena and if I don't have a dog then I get asked where they are. Since last season I was on a break from puppy raising, people came up to me and said how nice it was to have a puppy in the arena again.

Milano ready for the game, bandana on and pass ready..

Milano in the family room before the game..

Milano at the seats, sleeping..awesome puppy!!...

Milano after the game, ready to go home..

After the game we waited at the practice facility to pick up Reese since the team is going on a road trip to Seattle today. Reese is staying with us until Monday, I'll try and get some pictures and videos of them. Reese is a rescued pound puppy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment