Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Milano's back

Milano is back with me for a few weeks. It was so much fun taking her
back to school today (the first time for this semester). Milano was
happy to see my friends, so cute that she remembers everyone. After
school we went to the gym, the people at Cal Fit needed a little
education on service dogs and puppies in training. Now they know, thanks
to me and my friend informing them. Milano slept the entire time we were
on the bike and then we went to dinner where she was perfect again! Such
a good girl. When we got home I started to do homework and Milano looked
bored, I told her to go and get a toy and she ran to my room and found
her stuffed monkey. She was entertained and I was entertained watching
her have fun. Now she's sleeping at my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment