Sunday, October 18, 2009

Milano is back

Milano is back from her co-PR's house, she had a very busy day today! Milano went to Sacramento's GRC Bone Appetite It was a great event put on by the volunteers of the GRC group. When I picked her up we went straight to school and I started studying for my midterm that is going on later this week. We had a movie night with the ASL Club and Milano was very good as usual :) She loves seeing our friends and knows when she's working and also when she's off duty, after the movie Milano had some play time with the officers of the club. She thought it was great, then it was back to work mode. It's fun because she has a great on/off switch. Before the movie I brushed her with a furminator, I think it removed a small dog! ;) Milano is shedding SOOOO much, I can't wait until this part is over. Tomorrow Milano and I have a busy day..gym, lunch with a friend, school and tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment