Friday, May 1, 2009

Dance practice

It is 1:20 am and Milano and I just got home from 24 Hour Fitness where Lisa and her Sigma Kappa sisters are having their final dance practice. I thought it would be a good test for Milano and also a good stress reliever for the girls. Milano again was perfect. She wasn't bothered by the sounds except for one time when there was drumming on trash cans. At that time I walked Milano out the door and she laid down outside the Group X room, once the drumming finished Milano went back inside with me where she laid down and continued to chew on her bone. I haven't been letting people pet her, but I decided that it was a very controlled environment and everyone knows what I do with the dogs and that they have to behave. Milano was loving the attention. Milano is already asleep in her kennel, she's one tired puppy!!

UPDATE: Sigma Kappa ending up winning Greek Sing after all their hard work!

Here's a video of their performance:




My sister was Ernie in the Banana skit..and a drummer in the first dance of part II

1 comment: