Thursday, March 19, 2009

Funny things Milano does

Milano is in her x-pen entertaining herself, she's very good at it. Right now she's playing with her nylabone, next it will be a tuffy toy or a jolly ball. She does some funny things with her food, she will jump in her food bowl with both front feet. It pushes the food out the dish and makes a mess, I'm wondering if any of the other M's are doing this. She also will take her food and drop it into her water dish. This is nothing new, the whole litter did it. One other thing that she does that my other puppies haven't done is sometimes when she is playing she will whine, it's strange and I don't think she knows she's doing it. I'm going to see if she continues to do it, hopefully she'll grow out of it soon. She LOVES her toy cow, I let the litter play with it, the cow "Moo's", it's so cute, she'll run and pounce on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment